[THREDDS #VNI-792787]: WMS error

Hi Hualan,

I have added your tables to the TDS, but because of some recent
security-related issues, we've had to delay the release of our most
recent development branch.  Most likely, you will see them in release
4.5, which is still a few weeks away.  I apologize for the frustration
you must feel, and I appreciate your ongoing patience.

Thanks,
   Lansing