[THREDDS #LMM-485720]: PROBLEMS INSTALL THREDDS CENTOS 6.5 ..
- To: address@hidden
- Subject: [THREDDS #LMM-485720]: PROBLEMS INSTALL THREDDS CENTOS 6.5 ..
- From: "Unidata THREDDS Support" <address@hidden>
- Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2014 13:05:25 -0600
I have a few questions and a suggestion regarding your query.
1) Is the error message you report ("FAIL - Application at context path
/thredds4.2 could not be started by tomcat version 6") showing up in
catalina.out, or somewhere else?
2) Where is the webapp installed? The error message would suggest something
outside of the tomcat-home/webapps directory.
3) Do you know which user owns the directory in question, i.e., root, tomcat
user, or you?
4) If you have renamed the thredds.war file to thredds4.2, did you also adjust
the web.xml file in parallel? Here is documentation on the matter:
Finally, I'll note that the Centos 6.3-6.5 upgrade would be incremental, and
unlikely to cause a new problem or configuration issue. However, you might
look into using Tomcat 7 instead of Tomcat 6.
Ticket ID: LMM-485720
Department: Support THREDDS
NOTE: All email exchanges with Unidata User Support are recorded in the
Unidata inquiry tracking system and then made publicly available
through the web. If you do not want to have your interactions made
available in this way, you must let us know in each email you send to us.