[THREDDS #RUH-556112]: problem displaying after adding restrictedDatasetUser to a few datasets

Hi Gerry,

Going back to some notes on this, it may only be "/thredds/" requests that have
problems not "/thredds/catalog.html" (I don't have a Tomcat 7 install handy at
the moment to test it). So, if you don't use WMS, you may not notice any
problems on Tomcat 7. However, given there are known issues and we haven't
fully tested on Tomcat 7, dropping back to Tomcat 6 seems a safer bet.

Ethan

Gerry Creager wrote:
> Ethan,
>
> I can drop us back to tomcat-6 but I could have sworn we worked with
> tomcat-7...
>
> Thanks!
> gerry

Ticket ID: RUH-556112