[THREDDS #FVP-366851]: Please, help to get altimetric data

Hi Joseph,

It doesn't sound like you are accessing this data from a server that we run. If
you send me the URL of the data you are trying to access, I may be able to
point you in the right direction.

Ethan

> Dear Sirs
>
> Last year I analysed altimetric data (sea level height, sea level anomaly,
> absolute and relative geostrophic currents, swh and wind intensity)
> in the following area
>
> 320 W ? 330 W (1/3Â)
> 8.0642 S ? 18.1147 S (1/3Â)
> Years 2002 ? 2009 (days 18993 ? 21914).
>
> I would like to include in the analysis the year of 2010, so I would
> like to form new series 2002 ? 2010.
>
> I tried but I couldn?t get the data, so please show me how I can
> get them.
>
> In the Opendap, I used
>
> login/passwd = aviso-users/grid2010
>
> Which lat, lon values I must use? Which times ?
>
> Looking forward to hear from you.
>
> Cordiais saudaÃÃes.
>
> Joseph Harari
>
> Instituto OceanogrÃfico da Universidade de SÃo Paulo
> SÃo Paulo - SP - Brasil
> Institute of Oceanography of the University of Sao Paulo
> Sao Paulo - SP - Brazil

Ticket ID: FVP-366851
Department: Support THREDDS