[THREDDS #LAS-357036]: add WMS support for spherical mercator EPSG:3857 (for Google Maps)

Hi John,

I've added EPSG:3857 to the default CRS list that gets included in the TDS WMS
GetCapabilities documents. This addition will be in the TDS 4.2.4 release we
are planning for the next week or so.

We haven't yet made the CRS list configurable. That will be in a future release.

Ethan