[THREDDS #PDB-813066]: bug in htmlSetup for icon URLs?

Hi John,

The folder icon problem is a bug. I'll get a new TDS 4.0 release out later
today or Monday.

As for the dataset icon, it turns out we don't use it anywhere. I think I added
it with plans to put it in the catalog HTML but it never made it that far. I'll
look into adding it in but for now I'm going to leave the HTML as is. I'll
update the docs to reflect that it isn't used.

Ethan

> Aloha TDS Support,
> I am playing around with the htmlSetup in threddsConfig.xml
> as outlined at:
>
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/Projects/THREDDS/tech/tds4.0/reference/ThreddsConfigXMLFile.html
>
> Unfortunately, if I change the folderIconUrl to an absolute
> URL (somehwere outside of the webapps/thredds/ directory),
> it does not appear in my catalog pages. Also, I cannot get
> the datasetIconUrl to display anywhere in the catalog pages
> whether I use a relative or absolute URL--where is this
> supposed to appear? I assumed it would appear in front of
> a file in the catalog. Perhaps these are both bugs? Thanks
> in advance for your assistance...
> Mahalo,
> John
> ---
> John Maurer
> HiOOS Data System Administrator
> School of Ocean and Earth Science and Technology

Ticket ID: PDB-813066
Department: Support THREDDS