[THREDDS #AGA-141758]: General assistance

Jason,

The netCDF-java home page is at:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf-java
There is a Tutorial on the page at:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf-java/tutorial/index.html
that is a good starting point. I would also scan the Related Documents for
information. After the reading I would download or use webstart to run the
ToolsUI program and read in some files.

Robb...

Ticket ID: AGA-141758
Department: Support THREDDS