[THREDDS #RQL-615575]: THREDDS - THREDDS WCS multiple vertical levels

Hi Sheila,

> I'm interested to hear you're working on a WCS 1.1 implementation.  Any
> idea on a time frame for release yet?

Hard to say at this point. I'm focusing on WCS 1.0 improvements at the moment.
We are also involved in an interoperability experiment that is focused on
extending 1.0 for certain requirements rather than 1.1. So, the 1.1
implementation
is kind of on hold at the moment.

Ethan

Ticket ID: RQL-615575