DQC tools

What's the status of DQC? I'm able to get DQC documents using / thredds/dqc/latestModel.xml but I'm unable to get a catalog as a result. I've tried using NetCDF Tools 2.2 under THREDDS > DQC Chooser. When I try to "QueryAvailable" button when selecting a model, it gives me an "invalid Catalog" error message. It complains further that there's a URISyntaxException. When I try it by hand in a browser -- that is, using /thredds/dqc/latestModel?models=eta_211 -- I get a 404 error.

I've tried this on both the motherlode server and my own installation.

Thanks,
-Darren

-- Darren Hardy Ph.D. Student Bren School of Environmental Science & Management University of California, Santa Barbara address@hidden www.bren.ucsb.edu/~dhardy