Re: THREDDS motherlode server(s)

Tennessee Leeuwenburg wrote:
Waiting a week is no problem.

How does aggregation work in the new version?

Aggregation is being refactered, so its not in this first release. The next release should have it, hopefully by the endo of year.

Can someone point me to a good WCS client?

AFAIK, there are no good WCS clients yet. But I would expect that to change in the next 12 months or so.

Cheers, -T