Re: THREDDS motherlode server(s)

Hi Tennessee:

You wont be able to change the name of the war file - too much hardcoded
"thredds" URLS.
You can run on seperate tomcat server using a different port.

We will release a stable "1.0" version of thredds in another week, if you can
wait (or just upgrade then).

Tennessee Leeuwenburg wrote:
If I want to install the new server in parallel to my existing server,
do I have to do anything more than change the name of the war file prior
to deployment?

Cheers,
-T