Re: GCMD temporal coverage

Hi Gene,

We talked about  temporal coverage mode at our weekly meeting yesterday.
So how did the test work with the metar DIF I sent you?

A couple other notes:

FOrget about the
Group: Parameters
   Category: TEMPORAL   variables

What about the term VISIBILITY Was it addded?

Group: Parameters
   Category: EARTH SCIENCE
   Topic: ATMOSPHERE
   Term: VISIBILITY

Also, awhile ago your co-worker said that DIFs could be sent to GCMD at
address@hidden for automatic loading. Is it possible to use this
feature to update a DIF?

Thanks,
RObb...

ps We got 1.5 feet of snow in the last 24 hours. I guess spring will have
to wait a bit.