using DODS AS as a DODS server

Hi all,

I've set up my DODS Aggregation server and am having difficulty in the earliest stages.  I can get it to serve up data from a remote DODS server but I cannot get it to act as a DODS server and deliver local files.

I've checked that the files and directories I'm trying to access are all world readable.

Any help getting me started would be appreciated.

View the xml with the HTML viewer:

http://motherlode.ucar.edu:8080/thredds/cgi-bin/xml2html.pl?xml=http://stout.pmel.noaa.gov:8280/dodsC/catalog.xml

(I presume the serviceName is not seen in the local dataset because it uses 'serviceName="this"'?)

Look at the server:

http://stout.pmel.noaa.gov:8280/dodsC/

Stymied,

-- Jonathan Callahan