currentwork.html

Hello All,

I was reading the community status page, and I have a couple of questions.

1) what is the difference between catalogs collections and catalog servers?

2) Could the missing collections/servers (fleet numerical, NGDC, UCAR community data portal, etc) be added to the THREDDS top level catalog, i.e.

http://motherlode.ucar.edu:8080/thredds/topcatalog.xml

Benno

--
Dr. M. Benno Blumenthal          address@hidden
International Research Institute for climate prediction