New attempt

Hi John,

Sorry for the moving target, but I have tried again.

My THREDDS examples are again

http://iridl.ldeo.columbia.edu/SOURCES/thredds.xml

for the top of the tree, and

http://iridl.ldeo.columbia.edu/SOURCES/.LEVITUS94/thredds.xml

for a sample underneath.   My only intentional deviation from 6a was to add a document element (named version of documentation).
Could that element be added, or is there a better way to include associated html documents with a dataset?

Is this the way we are going?

Benno

--
Dr. M. Benno Blumenthal          address@hidden
International Research Institute for climate prediction