documentation vs document

Hi John,

I am beginning to have some regrets about what I did yesterday in terms
of misusing <documentation> by adding a name field.   I think it would
make more sense to have a <document> tag that has both a name and a
link:  documentation should be special (a special document???) and
separate.

So I would have something like this:

<documentation
xlink:href="http://iridl.ldeo.columbia.edu/SOURCES/.LEVITUS94/.dataset_documentation.html";
/>
<document
xlink:href="http://iridl.ldeo.columbia.edu/SOURCES/.LEVITUS94/.oceanviews.html";
name="oceanviews"/>
<document
xlink:href="http://iridl.ldeo.columbia.edu/SOURCES/.LEVITUS94/.oceanviews2.html";
name="oceanviews2"/>
<document
xlink:href="http://iridl.ldeo.columbia.edu/SOURCES/.LEVITUS94/.Zmix.html";
name="Zmix"/>

Does this make sense to you?

Benno

--
Dr. M. Benno Blumenthal          address@hidden
International Research Institute for climate prediction