DRAFT THREDDS workshop summary

All,

Check the URL for a DRAFT summary of the 6-8 May Technical Task Force Workshop. Please be sure to forward any modifications you feel are necessary. The summary is a draft and the information contained in some of the links within the summary is not well organized yet, but I thought you might want to review it now rather than later. Please consider this a "general" summary and overview.

Thanks so much for participating. We all felt very encouraged about the exchanges that took place and, in fact, they are continuing on the email list!

<http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/THREDDS/T3Workshop/summary.%20html>

Linda

Linda Miller - address@hidden
External Liaison, Unidata