xml

It would be particularly nice if we could specify suffixes in the service list
 as well, for servers that add different suffixes for different datatypes.

 I was also wondering about service subtypes, e.g. COARDS for netcdf files,
 since many client developers insist on COADS, it would be nice for servers
that
 are more general to be able to also generate DODS datasets with (and without)
 COOADS metadata.

 Benno