Re: text versions for using the NSDL Communication Portal

The only problem I have with HTML is with the particular flavor generated by Microsoft Word and PowerPoint. Actually the newer (Mac) version seems to do a better job, but Word 2000 generates impenetrable HTML. Those are the cases where we prefer to create PDFs. We're looking into whether Word XP does a better job of creating web pages.

-- Ben