[python #ZFC-450017]: netcdf4 on python3.7

Hi, and thanks for reaching out!

Your best bet here will be to use Rosetta
(https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT211861) to run Intel osx64 code on your M2,
as Python 3.7 is not readily available on Apple Silicon machines. If you're
using conda, this is relatively low-stress:

  conda create -n py37
  conda activate py37
  conda config --env --set subdir osx64
  conda install -c conda-forge python==3.7 netcdf4

I am using an M2 Macbook Pro, and was able to successfully create the
environment above. If you can't use conda, this process might be more
complicated.

Let me know if this works, and please follow up if you have any additional
questions! I hope this helps.

All the best,

Drew

> I am stuck with python3.7 because of the package I used.
> I am wondering if there is a netcdf4 package that works with python3.7 and
> on m2 mac?

Ticket ID: ZFC-450017
Department: Support Python