[python #RZK-235932]: Metpy Monday Radar Server Question

Greetings!

That error is because pcolormesh doesn't work with masked values for *X* and
*Y*. I'm confused why the data you're getting would have masked values for x/y?

Can you point me to the datafile you're working with?

Cheers!

Ryan

Ticket ID: RZK-235932
Department: Support Python