[python #OTR-935181]: in-person or remote? Metpy for Quantitative Analysis of Meteorological Data

Greetings!

So long as the AMS Annual Meeting is held in-person, that short course will be
offered in-person only. If the meeting switches to a purely virtual format,
then that course will possibly be offered in a virtual setting.

We are planning to offer other virtual trainings, so please keep an eye out to
the Unidata news blog or the MetPy Twitter account for future announcements.

Cheers!

Ryan

> Hi,
>
> This course is advertised as an in-person short course.
>
> Any chances that this course will be offered remotely?
>
> Respectfully,
>
> -Krzysztof Sarnowski
>
> address@hidden
>
> 228-688-6040