[python #SEA-541690]: error when running jupyter notebook scripts

Hi,

This is due to a bug in MetPy that crops up on Python 3.8. Unfortunately, the
fix for it was slightly involved:

https://github.com/Unidata/MetPy/pull/1233

This should be out in the next release, which we're working to finish up right
now. The easiest work around would be to use Python 3.7 for now.

> Hello,
>
> I get this error on some of your python scripts (see attached).
>
> How can I fix this?
> I get the same error when running the Differential Temperature Advection
> script.
>
> Many thanks

Ticket ID: SEA-541690
Department: Support Python