[python #NMB-445318]: pygrib installing question on Windows

Hi,

Well, it'd be as easy as:

conda build -m .ci_support/win_c_compilervs2015cxx_compilervs2015vc14.yaml
recipe/

...but that would have conda set up a build environment, which if I recall is
part of the problem. I'm not aware of any resources that outline what would
take place under the hood of conda build. I mean, you could look at the output
here to see what steps are going on:

https://dev.azure.com/conda-forge/feedstock-builds/_build/results?buildId=95642

But that seems...hard to replicate.

Could you download and manually extract the parts of the package you need from:

https://anaconda.org/conda-forge/eccodes/files

?

Ryan

> Thank you for the clarification!
>
> Do you know of a good resource to walk through building eccodes from the
> conda-forge feedstock recipe? I think that's the only step I'm still unsure
> of.

Ticket ID: NMB-445318
Department: Support Python