[python #NMJ-899116]: Metpy/Cartopy Issues

Ok thanks for that info. Also I know you said you installed metpy via pip. We
have a couple people digging into this to see what's happening. Can you confirm
the version for us so that we can test things properly on our side? You can get
it by doing:
import metpy
print metpy.__version__

Thanks,