[netCDF #ZFW-135843]: netCDF sources not available over FTP

Hello,

Moving forward, we are making the files available from the Unidata-hosted
downloads server via https, and we have phased out our ftp service.  The files
are also available via the Github project page, as you mention.

I hope this answers your question, have a great day!

-Ward

> Dear Unidata support team,
>
> In the past, you used to host current and previous versions of netCDF
> on your public FTP server.  However, the latest versions of the library
> for both C and Fortran seem to be missing.
>
> Does this mean the sources will only be archived on GitHub going forward?
>
> Kind regards,
> Nuno Nobre
>
> This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the
> named recipients. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use,
> disclose, copy or distribute this email or any of its attachments and
> should notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your
> system. UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) has taken every reasonable
> precaution to minimise risk of this email or any attachments containing
> viruses or malware but the recipient should carry out its own virus and
> malware checks before opening the attachments. UKRI does not accept any
> liability for any losses or damages which the recipient may sustain due
> to presence of any viruses.

Ticket ID: ZFW-135843
Department: Support netCDF