[netCDF #YPR-597324]: config

Hello,

I am having issues duplicating this issue. Are you compiling these by hand, or
are these packages being installed as part of a script you are using to install
WRF? Can you provide the script you are using, or direct me to the webpage
where you downloaded it? I might be able to better duplicate this issue by
following the same steps you are following.

Thank you, have a good day, thank you for your patience,

-Ward

> Hi Professor:
>
> I am a post-graduate of Physical Oceanography.Recently i am installing and
> build environment my WRF-DA needs on my Ubuntu in Virtual Box.But i come
> across a configure error making me cannot insstall netcdf-fortran-4.5.3.I
> have successfully installed Netcdf-c-4.8.1,but have a failed test when "make
> check".Here is my config.log and log of Makefile.
>
> Error is "f951: Fatal Error: Reading module ‘netcdf_nf_data’ at line 1959
> column 31: Unexpected EOF"Could you please help me to check?Thanks very much.
>

> Yours
>
> Yao

Ticket ID: YPR-597324
Department: Support netCDF