[netCDF #VVV-274528]: Building NetCDF 4.8.0 ncdap_test errors

Hello,

If possible, can you provide the files 'config.log' and 'test-suite.log'
generated when you ran `configure` and `make check`, respectively?
Specifically, the test-suite.log file from the directory/directories with the
failures.  This will provide additional information we can use to debug this
issue.

Thank you, have a great day,

-Ward

Ticket ID: VVV-274528