[netCDF #JZG-184834]: netCDF linking probelm: undefined reference to `check_'

Hello,

It appears that your file, saver.f90, invokes a function, 'check_', that is not
defined.  This is not part of the netCDF libraries, so I'm afraid I can't
provide additional information.  It might be helpful if you're able to contact
the maintainer of the software you are trying to link using libnetcdff, they
might be able to provide additional information.

I'm sorry I can't provide more immediately useful help,

-Ward

Ticket ID: JZG-184834
Department: Support netCDF