[netCDF #SNT-187124]: Questions regarding NETCDF (no valid ID)

Hello,

I'm afraid this error could refer to an invalid netCDF file, or possibly trying
to access data that doesn't exist within the file.  I'm afraid I am unfamiliar
with TC Tracker, but te output you sent appears to indicate that there is a
missing `tcvitals` file, is this required for TC Tracker to work properly? You
might reach out to the TC Tracker support staff and see if they can provide any
insight.  Additionally, if you're able to provide more verbose output/error
information, I might be able to provide more insight into what is going on.

Thank you,

-Ward

Ticket ID: SNT-187124
Department: Support netCDF