[netCDF #KZE-673216]: Images agriculture NETCDF

Hello,

NetCDF is a file format and a library providing the interface for developers to
incorporate support for NetCDF into their software. NetCDF does not provide an
image viewer as part of the NetCDF package, nor does it provide any
functionality for capturing images. You might look at the list of NetCDF
enabled software listed at
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/software.html.

I hope this helps,

-Ward

> Hello! I need a solution that follows the evolution of the crop through
> satellite imagery made periodically.
> For example; an image per week or per month for the farmer to observe the
> changes. I have looked at these pages
> https://aws.amazon.com/en/public-datasets/goes/ and
> https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/blogs/news/entry/netcdf-4-6-1 and I believe I
> found the tool I need. I would like more information on how to use an API
> to capture these updated images periodically and what the costs are. I got
> download the .zip file, but I can not understand anything, I do not even
> know where to start to see the images. What should I do?
>
> Att.
> Rodrigo Faria
> infoagric.com

Ticket ID: KZE-673216