[netCDF #HAP-102737]: some bug reports when compiling the netcdf4.6

This was a bug introduced into the code accidentally.
You can fix it by editing tst_filterparser.c
Look for a line like this:
#define DBLVAL 12345678.12345678d
and remove the trailing 'd' so you have
#define DBLVAL 12345678.12345678
This actually occurs in examples/C, so
if you see it elsewhere, make the same change.
Sorry for the inconvenience

> Hi expers,
> I want to install netcdf4, so I download zlib-1.2.11,hdf5-1.10.1 and
> netcdf-4.6.0 , and follow the steps below to install:
> (1) install zlib
> Enter zlib's decompression directory, compile and install zlib, and enter the
> following command:
> $ZDIR=/usr/local/
> $sudo ./configure --prefix=${ZDIR}
> $sudo make check
> (2)install hdf5-1.10.1
> Enter hdf5's decompression directory, compile and install zlib, and enter the
> following command:
> $H5DIR=/usr/local/
> $ sudo ./configure --width-zlib=${ZDIR} --prefix=${H5DIR}
> $sudo make check
> $sudo make install
> (3)install netcdf4
> Enter hnetcdf4's decompression directory, compile and install zlib, and enter
> the following command:
> $NCDIR=/usr/local/
> $ sudo CPPFLAGS=-I${H5DIR}/include LDFLAGS=-L${H5DIR}/lib ./configure
> --prefix=${NCDIR}  --enable-netcdf-4 --with-hdf5=${H5DIR}  --enable-shared
> $sudo make check
>
> but  after that  the bugs  was reported , they are :
> tst_filterparser.c:102:14: error :The "d" suffix of the floating-point
> constant is invalid
> tst_filterparser.c:149:16: error :The "d" suffix of the floating-point
> constant is invalid
> make [3]:***[tst_filterparser.o]   erro 1
> My computer operating system is CentOS 6.8.
> I hope to get your help. and I'm looking forward for your answers! thank you
> very much.
> Sincerely yours,
> Oukee

=Dennis Heimbigner