[netCDFJava #FGA-230460]: 20180309: issue reading NEXRAD Level III national composite images

Just a heads-up that Ryan is going to take a look at this, both in Python
and netCDF-Java. He did some major refactoring in the GINI IOSP a
few years back, and so he is probably the most familiar with that code
at this point.

Cheers,

Sean

> Hi Christian,
>
> re:
> > Can you provide a sample file?
>
> Oops, I meant to include the location of 4 sample files in my
>
> /share/mcidas/NEXRCOMP
>
> The files are:
>
> dhr_20180306_2210.gini
> dhr_20180306_2210
> dhr_20180306_2205.gini
> dhr_20180306_2205
>
> The files with no suffix have their image portion PNG compressed.
> The files with the .gini suffix are the same images, but their
> image portion has been uncompressed.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Tom

Ticket ID: FGA-230460