[netCDF #OFX-325794]: (No Subject)

Hello Zahra,

If you are on linux, you will need to compile and install the libraries from
source.  You can find information on this process by reading the documentation
at http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs.  If you are on Windows,
you will need to download one of the installers from
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/softeware/netcdf/docs/winbin.html.  Once installed,
you can use the `ncdump` utility to print the information contained in netcdf
files.

I hope this helps,

-Ward

> Hi
> I want to download precipitation data for Uganda for year 2008-2012 from:
> http://www.esrl.noaa.gov/psd/data/gridded/data.gpcc.html
>
> I am trying to download  NetCDF from this link:
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/netcdf/index.jsp
>
> but I am still lost .. which one I have to downloads
> I download The Latest Stable netCDF-C Release, .zip
> form<ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/netcdf-4.4.0.zip> but I still
> donât know how it works
>

> Can you please help me, I am really appreciated
>
> Sincerely,
> Zahra

Ticket ID: OFX-325794
Department: Support netCDF