[Staging #IIC-770637]: NetCDF - Fortran Error.

Hi Karl,

> I am newbie when it comes to programming especially when it comes to Fortran.
> I am compiling a FORTRAN code using 'make' command.
>
> OS: Mac OS X 10.10
> this is the error I got.
>
> Please help me. thank you very much.

It looks as if you don't have the netCDF Fortran library installed.

My advice is to use a package manager, such as "homebrew", for
installing netCDF-Fortran.  After you have installed homebrew, you
can get netCDF-Fortran using the command:

  $ brew install netcdf --with-fortran

If you need to install from source, which is more difficult and complex,
see the step-by-step instructions here:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/docs/building_netcdf_fortran.html

--Russ

Ticket ID: IIC-770637