[netCDF #IIL-400949]: Problem in opening large NetCDF

Hello,

The netCDF 4.1.1 release is fairly old and there are known issues with it and
large file support on Windows.  Your best bet will be to update to a more
recent release; the current release is 4.3.3.1, and should handle large files
on Windows without issue.  I'm not familiar with IDL, but they may be able to
provide guidance for linking against a newer netCDF library.

I hope this helps,

-Ward

Ticket ID: IIL-400949
Department: Support netCDF