[netCDFJava #VMK-714407]: Re: data formats

Adam,

Thanks for the example files, that really helps.

We had experimental support for Sigmet format data (which CANRAD uses) that
never quite made it to production status. I'm currently working on getting it
there. It should see the light of day in one of the next couple of stable
releases (4.5.2, *maybe* 4.5.1).

Thanks,

Ryan

> Hey there,
>
> Just wanted to know if you'd be able to add CANRAD (Canadian Radar) IRIS
> format to the list at:
>
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/thredds/current/netcdf-java/formats/FileTypes.html
>
> I have attached some example files.
>
> Thank you for your time and help.