[netCDFJava #YHR-625578]: Example CF files for Discrete Geometries

Hi Mike,

I found sample files for all of the profiles, station data, etc. that you were
looking for.  I tarred the files up in a directory and uploaded it to my Google
Drive.  You should be able to grab the tarball with this link:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7jP7ooGP2ZzOHNWQVNtNnAtcDg/edit?usp=sharing

-Lansing

Ticket ID: YHR-625578
Department: Support netCDF Java