[netCDF #KMS-124565]: dodsrc and netcdf

There is, unfortunately, no easy fix for this.
I am going to have to think about the right
way to solve it.

One thing I could do is add openid support.
However, I am not real familiar with it.
If you can figure out how to get curl to
use openid, then I could incorporate that code.

=Dennis Heimbigner
  Unidata

Ticket ID: KMS-124565
Department: Support netCDF