[netCDFJava #IQQ-460810]: issue opening a file as dods vs. local file

Unfortunately, I do not know what version of netcdf-java
you are using; IDV tends to lag in using less than the
current version.

Is there some reason we cannot access your TDS to
see if we can reproduce the problem?

=Dennis Heimbigner
  Unidata

Ticket ID: IQQ-460810