[netCDFJava #SGF-660986]: NetCdf Java & grib1 decoder read perturbation number from wrong octet for center 98 ECMWF

just to be sure we are talking the same thing:

this should work:

  Dimension ensDimension = gridDatatype.getEnsembleDimension();
  assertNotNull(ensDimension); //fails in 4.3 , null returned
  assertEquals(51, ensDimension.getLength()); // is 2 in 4.2, however it should
be 51 (incl. control forecast)

this will not:

    Variable variable = gridDatatype.getVariable().getOriginalVariable();
    ensDim = variable.getDimension(ensIndex); //ensIndex = 0