[netCDF #RGF-193009]: "ncdump -c" bug identifying coordinate variables in groups still present in 4.1.2

> Thanks Russ - looks good. I hadn't tried the snapshot, just 4.1.2.
>
> Jira looks good. Is there an easy link to that on the website? We are using
> Redmine which is quite similar, but open source.

Yes, the link is in the netCDF FAQ document, under the last question
"What other future work on netCDF is planned?":

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/docs/faq.html#plans

We have a free JIRA community license for use at UCAR.  We'll have a more
coherent single document on netCDF plans soon.

--Russ

> On Wednesday 21 December 2011, you wrote:
> > Oops, I forgot to attach the output from ncdump -c grouptest.nc ...
> >
> > --Russ
> >
> > Russ Rew                                         UCAR Unidata Program
> > address@hidden                      http://www.unidata.ucar.edu
> >

> > Ticket Details
> > ===================
> > Ticket ID: RGF-193009