[netCDF #STU-291822]: use netcdf.dll in a windows programm

Hi Didier,

> Is it possible to use the netcdf.dll in a windows programm ?
> is exist documention how to call methods of this library (name of method
> and parameters for call and data retrun ...) ?

The library functions are called the same way on Unix or Windows systems, as
documented in the particular netCDF users guide for C, Fortran-90, Java, etc.
The documentation for all the languages we support are here:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/docs/

There are Windows DLLs you can download or build for netCDF, as explained in
these answers in the Frequently Asked Questions list:

  How can I use netCDF-4 with Windows?
    http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/docs/faq.html#windows_netcdf4

  How can I use netCDF-4.1 with Windows?
    http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/docs/faq.html#windows_netcdf4_1