[netCDFJava #HMB-497600]: Reading NDFD Files

Hiya Rob,

Sounds like you are doing well at manipulating the data for your needs. The
data is stored in the returned array such that 0,0 is in lower left corner of
the grid(bounding box). The length of the rows is Nx and the length of the
columns is Ny for the complete grid. For some reason, I can't find the
reference in the documentation but if you need more detail, I'll look further.

RObb...

Ticket ID: HMB-497600
Department: Support netCDF Java