[McIDAS #CXH-788694]: Password for download McIDAS software no working

Hi,

re:
> The problem with details go channels info was due to SATBAND last release

I am not quite sure that I understand this comment.

re:
> The problem is still the centre -999 999 and the nav does not work correctly

I am guessing that this is due to some value(s) needed are no longer in
the same place that the Himawari server code is expecting.

re:
> The JMA test data is 4km all IR res but EUMETCAST resolution is 2km images are
> 5500xr5500

This is good to know, thanks!

Question:

- have you tried testing test data that can be downloaded from JMA
  with the current McIDAS installation?

re:
> Everything was ok last year but not now

So, things broke after the HRIT change, correct?

re:
> Did you get image data and do you want more channels?

I did not get a chance to attempt a download yesterday, but I did a few
minutes ago, and the following message was shown:

  Sign in      or create an account

  We sent a code to address@hidden and any devices you’ve linked to this
  account. Enter the code to continue.

  6-digit code

Evidently, you have two-factor authentication setup on your Dropbox account,
and I have no way of providing the 6-digit code that was presumably sent
to your email address (or texted to you?).

We'll either have to coordinate during a Dropbox login attempt, or find another
way to provide the sample image(s).

Ticket ID: CXH-788694
Department: Support McIDAS