[McIDAS #CXH-788694]: Password for download McIDAS software no working

Hi,

re:
> Are you in my dropbox now

Yes, thanks.  Luckily, the login did not time out before you sent me the needed
6-digit code!

I have extracted the 20 files from the IMG_DK01,tar.bz2 file that I downloaded,
and I am in the process of setting up serving of this image in my McIDAS
development
environment.

Exactly how long figuring out what needs to be modified in the server code is
unknown at this point.  I will keep you apprised as to my progress/lack of
progress.

Ticket ID: CXH-788694
Department: Support McIDAS