[McIDAS #EEB-561166]: RE: [EXTERNAL] [mcidas-x] 20200214: major upcoming changes to IDD UNIWISC datastream

Hi Robert,

re:
> I am currently accessing GOES-16 data via ADDE from the RTGOESR dataset.

Excellent!

re:
> Will this be available for GOES-17 as well?

We have been serving GOES-17 imagery ever since it became available via
ADDE, TDS and EDEX.

The relevant ADDE datasets are:

RTGOESR  - GOES-East GRB L1B imagery all bands, all coverages
           CONUS, FullDisk, Mesoscale-[12]
RTGOESS  - GOES-West GRB L1B imagery all bands, all coverages
           CONUS, FullDisk, Mesoscale-[12

NPGOESR  - GOES-East SCMI L2 imagery (ABI and other L2 products) in all
coverages+
           CONUS, FullDisk, Mesoscale-[12], PuertoRico
NPGOESS  - GOES-West SCMI L2 imagery (ABI only because other GOES-17 L2 products
                                      are not being delivered (as tiles) in
NOAAPort
                                      all bands and all coverages+
           CONUS, FullDisk, Mesoscale-[12], Alaska, Hawaii

           SCMI (NOAAPort) FullDisk images are all 6km resolution; the other
           coverages resolutions are the same as GRB L1B images.

RTIMAGES - GOES-East and West image sectors for bands 2, 8 and 13 in
           all available coverages, CONUS, FullDisk, Mesolscale-[12]
           GOES-East/West northern hemisphere composites
           GOES-East L2 products: CAPE, CTPr, LI, RRQPE, SST, TPW

           The FullDisk sectors in the RTIMAGES dataset are all 4km; the
           other coverages have the same resolution as GRB L2B and SCMI L2

Ticket ID: EEB-561166
Department: Support McIDAS