[McIDAS #DVA-616382]: No GOES-16 lightning data on lead.unidata.ucar.edu ADDE server?

Hi Matthew,

re:
> I got both to fail....just like on ATM.UCAR.EDU...

I expected that they would both act the same way as lead and atm,
but thanks for checking anyway!

re:
> D key worked...but it maybe that is due to a fix you have??

Hmm...

re:
> Thanks Tom,  I hope this helps!

Your reporting the problem has helped - it reminded us that we forgot
to install the CSPP GEO patch for GLM and EXIS products.  I think we
got thrown off by the ground system change being delayed due to a
critical weather day declaration... we put of the upgrade and then
forgot about the need to upgrade.

Doing the CSPP GEO upgrade to the latest version, v1.0.15, will
be done sometime today.  We believe that this will fix the problem
that you reported.

Thanks again!!

Ticket ID: DVA-616382
Department: Support McIDAS