[McIDAS #ISE-704282]: Broken Links

Hi Greg,

re:
> I'm installing mcidas v2015 on a new VM and I found a number of broken
> links on the unidata site to installation documentation. On the McIDAS for
> Unix and Windows download page (
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/mcidas/index.jsp ), the User's Guide
> link is broken. The Updates/Bugfixes, Release Notes, Training Workshop and
> ABCs of Upgrading links are broken too on that page.

I wasn't aware that specific links had broken (likely due to a wholesale
move to a different machine for our web server), but I have been aware of
a dire need to update the McIDAS documentation.  Because of this, my major
chore in getting v2016 "out there" is updating all of the documentation
to include modifications that I and SSEC have made to code.

If the broken links in the Downloads pages are holding you up, I suggest
you go to the McIDAS section of our website and work from there.  Hopefully,
in a week or so I will have revised all of the documentation for the v2016
release.

Ticket ID: ISE-704282