[McIDAS #PVX-650315]: Issue trying to display dataset in mcidas

Hi Justin,

re:
> I was trying to display a Meteosat 7 LRIT dataset and was having an issue.
> The image just comes out blank or white.

Hmm... Where/how did you get the image data?

re:
> I am using FSDX for the format and using the descriptor MET7. The dataset
> comes with a prologue and 5 segments.
>
> Any suggestions or would you be available to test the dataset on your side?

Testing here would be my preferred approach since there may be a large number
of possibilities for why you are seeing what you are seeing.

re:
> I am curious if the data is flawed or just my process of displaying it. I
> have not run into any errors with McIDAS, so I just assumed the command I
> used for displaying it is correct.

I understand.  Please make a couple of images available for me to download
and I will take a look.

Ticket ID: PVX-650315
Department: Support McIDAS